General Company news.
CELLSECURE INTERACTIVE MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS (PTY) LTD
CIMS (Cellsecure Interactive Management Solutions Pty Ltd) is primarily involved in the design, manufacturing and distribution of GSM wireless and wired products within the security, telemetry and specialty markets. The factory is situated at C/o 6th & Angelo Str, Jan Niemand Park, Pretoria Gauteng, South-Africa since the beginning of January 2011.
Introduction to key personnel.
Contact personnel at the factory are:
• Production Manager: Sean Hepburn – 0836293820 &
• Supplier Invoicing & Stock Control: Cecilia Legote –
• Finished Goods Store and Despatch: Sophie Mokoena –
Pick & Place Machine – Roxane Apsey
• This section is responsible for performing the “Surface Mount” part of production. Starting with the “bare” PCB and populating the components through the Pick & Place machine onto the PCB’s. After this process the product is in SMD (surface mount device) form.
Programming – Hannes Jacobs
• This is where all the programming is performed, unique to each and every product according to the requirement.
Through-Hole – Germina Masemola & Caroline Ngobeni
• This section receives the product in SMD form and is responsible for placing the discreet components and soldering process. This action occurs after the smaller components are placed by the Pick & Place process. When this process is finished the product is in WIP (work in progress) form.
Test Non-GSM: Lena Pieters
• This section receives the product in WIP form and is responsible for the programming and test of all non-GSM related products.
Test GSM: Hannes Jacobs
• This section receives the product in WIP form and is responsible for the programming and test of all GSM products as well as fault finding on products that fail the test procedure.
Final Assembly: Abiot Thabane, Augustine Libalele & Horatio Mbelle
• This section receives the product after it passed the test phase and is responsible for the final process in producing the finished goods. They perform the cleaning, wiring, drilling holes in the plastics and assembling all the different parts together to produce the final product.
Finished Goods Store: Sophie Mokoena
• This section receives a product that is complete and quality checked from production. The product is counted, captured (Bin Card) and booked into the finished Goods Store. The Finished Goods Store clerk is also responsible for releasing goods with the necessary paperwork and performs regular stock takes. The person is also responsible to check all releasing and returned stock.
Stock Controller: Cecilia Legote
• This section is responsible to capture all products received from production as well as products received from the suppliers. She also handles all quotations and preparation of Purchase Orders.